A UNIQUE ARRAY OF EXHIBITORS IN FRANCE AND EUROPE
The new positioning of INDUSTRIE, as part of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE, makes it an absolute must for any professional looking for innovations, specific know-how and technologies.
INDUSTRIE 2019, the major production equipment and technologies exhibition
Around a thousand exhibitors arranged in 8 equipment sectors has been showing off their technological innovations in 2019:
- Assembly / Mounting: Mechanical and adhesive-based assembly– Industrial fastenings – Mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components and systems, automatic mechanisms.
- Industrial IT: CAD/CAM, PDM/PLM software – Rapid prototyping – Production monitoring – CAMM – Quality management - ERP.
- Machine Tool: Machining – Screw cutting - Straightening – Materials flow – Sawing machinery.
- Measurement / Monitoring / Vision: Electronics/ Components/ IT – Mechanical measurement – 3D measurement machines– Contactless measurement – Metrology – Machine vision - Non-destructive testing.
- Tooling: Cutting tools, tool holders – Carbide tiles – Hand tools – Pneumatic or portable electric tools – Lubricants – Storage.
- Robotics: Industrial robots – Robotic ancillaries – Integrators.
- Welding: Equipment, machines – Components and consumables – Safety at work – Waste processing.
- Materials Treatments: Mechanical engineering – Processing of metals, plastics & composites – Surface treatments – Electronics
This array of exhibits will be complemented by the 3D printing village, dedicated to additive manufacturing in all its forms.
- 1,006 exhibitors, up 17%
- 45,000 m² of exhibition space
- 24,934 visitors (up 22%), including 9% international
- 143 launches of technological innovations
- 400 operating machines and robots
- 1 full events programme
- 427 business meetings (up 46%)
- 1 outstanding opportunity to monitor technology and develop your business at an event that brings all the industry leaders together
(source: INDUSTRIE Lyons 2017 figures)
More than satisfied visitors
77% found a solution to a specific problem
95% were satisfied with their visit (including 41% who were very satisfied)
44% canvassed new customers
is now indisputably one of the planet’s major industry events!