An array of exhibitors that is unique in France and in Europe
The staging of INDUSTRIE as part of GLOBAL INDUSTRIE makes it a must for all professionals searching for innovations and specific and technological know-how.
INDUSTRIE 2020, the major production equipment and technologies event.
Almost a thousand exhibitors will be showing their technology innovations in 2020 in 8 equipment sectors:
- Assembly: Mechanical and adhesive assembly – Industrial fastenings – Mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and automatic components and systems.
- Industrial IT: CAD/CAM software, PDM/PLM software – Rapid prototyping – Production monitoring – CAMM – Quality management -ERP.
- Machine tools: Machining – Screw cutting - Grinding – Materials flow – Sawing machines.
- Measurement / Monitoring / Vision: Electronics/ Components/ IT – Mechanical measurements – Three-dimensional measurement machines – Contactless measurement – Metrology – Industrial vision – Non-destructive testing.
- Tooling: Cutting tools, tools holders – Carbide inserts – Hand tools – Pneumatic or portable electrical tools – Lubricants – Storage.
- Robotics: Industrial robots – Ancillary products – Integrators.
- Welding: Equipment, machines – Components and consumables – Personal protective equipment – Waste treatment.
- Materials treatments: Mechanical engineering – Processing of metals, plastics & composites – Surface treatments – Electronics.
These sectors will be complemented by the 3D printing themed village, dedicated to additive manufacturing in all its forms.
Key figures (source: INDUSTRIE Lyons 2019 figures)
- 700 exhibitors
- 110000m² of exhibition space
- 45 861 visitors at Global Industrie
- 208 technology innovations launched
- 1 full events programme
- 1 279 business meetings
- 1 unique opportunity for unrivalled technology monitoring and to develop your business
More than satisfied visitors (source: INDUSTRIE Lyons 2019 visitor survey)
- 85% of the respondents visited INDUSTRIE
- 96% were satisfied with their visit
- 77% are involved in the purchasing decisions
- 86% of those planning investment projects were able to finalize them at the show